It’s vital you issue the correct “How To Rent Guide” to your tenants before the start of a new or renewed tenancy. With the guide being updated on a regular basis ensuring you’re using the correct guide is becoming more and more difficult to keep track of. We recommend setting up a Google Alert to ensure you’re notified of any changes to the How To Rent Guide.
According to the government’s website, the most up to date guide has been published from the 10th December 2020. The most up to date guide can be found by clicking here.
Setting Up A Specific Google Alert
- Click here to visit Google Alerts.
- Type your keyword in quotations in the alerts box, in this instance it would be “How To Rent”.
- After the keyword, add the specific website you’d like the Google Alert to update you on. Before the URL ensure you type “site:” followed by the URL.
- Should you want to track the How To Rent Guide you would type “How To Rent” site:www.gov.uk/ and you should see all the previous alerts appear below.
- Click “Create Alert” and the alert will be set up, you’ll then be notified by email should the guide be updated!